Terms and Conditions
Green Wave Productions Ltd will have to receive a 50% deposit to secure any session. Sessions can be cancelled at any time, but deposits are only refunded if the session is cancelled seven days before the session date.
Green Wave Productions Ltd reserves the right to hold any recordings (unless otherwise agreed by Green Wave Productions Ltd and the client) until full payment is received and/or cleared into Green Wave Productions Ltd bank account.
Damage and Liability:
Green Wave Productions Ltd is not responsible for any damage caused to any external equipment being used on Green Wave Productions Ltd premises.
Green Wave Productions Ltd reserves the right to charge for the cost of repair or to replace any equipment that is damaged by any of its clients or anyone relating to said clients.
Green Wave Productions Ltd is not responsible for any physical or mental harm that may occur to any persons within our premises, unless blame can be directly attributed to Green Wave Productions Ltd.
Discounts, Promotions and offers:
All discounts are only applied to services provided by Green Wave Productions Ltd and are not applied to any external entity be it artist, musician, producer and/or engineer. These costs are to be paid by the client and will be invoiced by Green Wave Productions Ltd.
A day session is 8-hour in length but can be split to 4-hour sessions if needed.
Accreditation and Copyright:
Credit can only be used with the express permission of the person to be accredited. Any name used without expressed permission is a breach of copyright law and could result prosecution.
Green Wave Productions Ltd reserves the right to own all copyright of any material written at Green Wave Productions Ltd premises, unless otherwise instructed and agreed upon by all parties involved.
All gift vouchers last one year from the date of purchase and cannot be redeemed after that time.
All gift vouchers are non-refundable.
Gift vouchers cannot be used to purchase more gift vouchers. They can only be redeemed for their own specific purpose.
It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser or beneficiary of the recording voucher to book studio time for the use of any recording voucher. The studio bears no responsibility for vouchers which are not used within the given time.
All customers and recording voucher beneficiaries and their guests at the studio agree to abide by the studio regulations and the terms and conditions of Green Wave Productions Ltd.
Any extra services or studio time requested by the beneficiary of the recording voucher which are not covered by this voucher will be paid for in full by the purchaser or recording artist when the recording is taking place.
Recorded material will only be released to the beneficiary of the recording voucher on receipt of full payment for the services requested and carried out.
If services are delayed beyond the control of the studio, the beneficiary of the recording voucher will be offered other convenient dates. The Green Wave Productions Ltd takes no responsibility for ensuring that commercial or private deadlines are met in these circumstances.
Bookings should be made by telephone or email, stating the recording voucher number and details.
Any additional payments should be made to Green Wave Productions Ltd.
All gift vouchers are individually tracked and marked. Attempts to defraud the business by the forging or misuse of vouchers will be met with a full legal response.
Green Wave Productions Ltd reserves the right to unilaterally cancel a recording voucher at its own discretion. In such a rare case, the customer will be refunded in full.
All invoices should be paid within 30 days of the invoice date. Late payment will incur a 10% per calendar month late payment penalty.
Payments should be made using the methods specified with the invoice.
Copyright of all materials recorded or photographed remains with Green Wave Productions Ltd until invoices are paid in full. Unless specified by a Director of Green Wave Productions Ltd.
The Mash up Sessions Promotion:
(In the interest of identification Green Wave Productions refers to any and all team members of Green Wave Productions. Participant refers to any parties be it Band/Artist/Musician or Songwriter contributing to this promotion).
- Green Wave Productions general terms and conditions apply.
- Submissions can only be made between 1st May to the 15th May 2018. Any submissions made before or after this time will not be eligible.
- Recording sessions can only be carried out between the 16th May and the 31st May 2018.
- Recording sessions are based on a maximum eight-hour day if needed.
- Mixing and Mastering will be carried out on separate session(s) at the discretion of Green Wave Productions.
- Mixed tracks will be subject to one review by the promotion participant. Any amendments will be made by Green Wave Productions and NO further amendments will be made by Green Wave Productions or and other external entity.
- Mastered tracks will be mastered for the use of being placed in the compilation EP called The Mash Up Sessions. The participant has the right to gain external mastering for their mixed track, but the resulting mastered tracks CANNOT be used in The Mash Up Sessions compilation.
- The participant retains copywrite of their track, but Green Wave Productions own the Pro Tools based recording sessions and will NOT be made available to the participant or any other parties.
- The participant gives permission to Green Wave Productions to use their track recorded within these sessions for use on The Mash Up Sessions compilation EP and only on the EP previously stated.
- Green Wave Productions will not be charged or expected to pay any royalties to the participant of the promotion at any time.
- Green Wave Productions will only distribute The Mash Up Sessions via their Soundcloud account and the participant gives permission for these tracks to be freely downloaded from the afore mentioned website.
- The participant gives permission for Green Wave Productions to use any and all names, relevant websites, social media details or other music/video streaming sites for the purposes of promoting The Mash Up Sessions compilation EP and only for the purposes of promoting The Mash Up Sessions compilation EP.
- When we receive notification that the band or artist has been tagged, we will endeavour to contact the tagged band or artist as soon as possible.
- Once contacted we will assign a promotional code to the tagged band or artist. This promotional code can only be redeemed by the tagged band or artist.
- All promotional codes must be used within six months of the promotional code being issued. This time period includes booking and session commencement.